From A Pretty Girl to Another: Dreaming is Believing

My Dear Pretty Girls,

It's important that you all understand what a dream is. I've been wanting to write about dreams for awhile now, and although I don't have much time, I want to share some inspirational thoughts with you.

When we were little, someone would ask us what we anted to be when we grew up and we were always so sure at that age, even if it was something ridiculous like the next Superman. Either way, from the day our eyes were opened up to a world of monumental amounts of possibilities, we began to dream. We began to think about "What can I be?" or "Who can I become?"

But the real question will always be "Will I follow my dream?"

There's a lot of indecisions that go on inside of our heads as we try to think of what we can do to make our lives better. In all honesty, you should work for what you love and love what you have to work for. You do not want to become somebody who goes off getting a college degree in let's just say bussiness when your dream is to create music. It wouldn't make sense if you went to college for something you didn't love. There's no point in wasting your time and money on something that you never have even dreamed about.

I know that when I was young, I knew exactly who I wanted to be. I wanted to be successful and living a life of fortune with the support of my loving family. Behind all that, once I got a little older, I then realized that I had a passion for writing. Anyone who writes knows that finding a starting point is the hardest thing to do. You have to brainstorm, become imaginative, and some up every part of creativity that is hiding within you to write a wonderful story. But, for me, it comes naturally. I love writing. It's my escape. It's my comfort. And I LOVE IT.

The whole reason why I'm writing this is because I want to stress the importance of loving what you do and doing what you love. I'm writing this blog because I think it's important for a girl to realize that the most beautiful person is not only pretty on the outside but magnificent on the inside.

Follow your dreams lovelies.

Sincerely,
A Pretty Girl



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
PrettyGirl.UglyLies © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects