From A Pretty Girl To You: A Lesson on Confidence.

A Pretty Girl Lesson



There's some things about girls that can just light up a room. Do you ever wonder why some girls are really popular and maybe you're not, even if they aren't as pretty as you? Well, I have your answer! It's all about confidence and the way they present themselves to others. People like girls who smile instead frown, have good days instead of bad days, and respect themselves as much as they would want everyone else to respect them. I'm in high school, and I know how it is with all of those clique's and popular chicks. You might even be one, but don't forget that the more popular you are, the more another person might look up to you. You are a leader and you have to take daring chances while still maintaining a reputation that won't hurt you in the long run. The key will always be confidence. Every girl looks ten times more pretty with their shoulders back, head up, and a smile on their face. It's always good to shine, so do it often and you might just shock yourself when you have people coming up and asking, "Hey, did you do something different today? You look fantastic!"

When I was younger, I was bullied. I had a really tough time with my self-esteem. I guess, I just didn't know who I was yet, and that in itself did not help with my confidence. But, I found a passion in writing and I figured out who I am and who I want to be, and now, I'm making my way toward my dream one step at a time. I love this quote I found by Eleanor Roosevelt and I wish I had found it sooner. If you have ever been bullied then "being bullied" has probably become a fear, and it was not until a few months ago that I realized I had to look that fear in the face.

"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." 
-Eleanor Roosevelt 
So, the moral of this message from me to you is that I want you to live without fear, and even when you come across a situation that makes your skin crawl, look at it and throw it in the trash. Just keep a smile on your face and be confident and I promise life will hand you a plate full of victory.

Sincerely,
A Pretty Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
PrettyGirl.UglyLies © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects