From Me to You: Taryn's Story.



She knew something.
She knew about Derek Strangler.
And she wanted to know more.

My name was Taryn. I was from a small town where everybody knew everybody and I knew everybody who knew everybody. At least, that’s what it seemed like before Derek. I had never, in my entire sixteen years, felt the urge or I guess you could say attraction towards a guy like Derek before. He was the tall, dark and mysterious stranger who picked up all the hoes and had a date for every high school dance. Derek Strangler, my tall, dark and mysterious enemy. I could never be caught alone with him. If I was to be alone with him, I knew more than the emotion of fear would find it’s way leaping through my heart. I would sear with desire, and it would be a desire I would not proud of. I was not a girl who goes after the guys with the trashy motor cycles and parents who didn’t care about his grades. I was not the type of girl who would go after a Derek Strangler. Yet, I did. 
My plan had been simple. Find Derek, sneak him my flirtatious note, and meet him at the park right down the street from my house. That way, I could make a quick run for it if I needed too. But, something happened. When I went to give him the note, carefully folded with the mark of my lipstick pressed to the front, right underneath my name written in fine cursive, Derek stopped me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the library, which was quiet and sealed off from the rest of the world. The busy school hallways were lost to me as he wrapped his arms around my hips.




“I’ve been waiting for you, Taryn.”

He said it so mischievously, as if he didn’t dare say it too loud. It was as if we were a secret so precious that nobody could ever know about us. In an instant, my desire rose and I leaned forward for what I knew was to come, but he pushed me away lightly. I stumbled backwards, looking at him with delight. He smiled darkly and his ravishing green eyes sliced into my insides making them ooze with emotion. He took my hand, sliding a piece of folded paper into it, and then with a brief smile, he vanished. I stood in utter shock, wondering if what had happened had really just taken place. I had wished time would stop so I could savor the moment, but instead I looked down at my hand, his touch still lingering, and opened it to reveal my note. When he had taken it? I had no idea, but I opened it to find my neatly written note crossed out. I frowned and my eyebrows furrowed as I followed the giant arrow pointing down to small italics. 

“The park, tonight.”

I read it over and over again until my eyes had become itchy and read from not blinking. Then, with a deep breath I folded the note back up and stuffed it into my back pocket. I rushed out of the library, biting my lip in anticipation. I was going to meet up with Derek Strangler tonight.

Getting home, I dressed into my jeans that had fit my butt perfectly, and my skin tight, v-neck t-shirt that showed my curves off flawlessly. After touching up my red lipstick and hair spraying my blonde curls into an effortless looking, but elegant, bun, I climbed out my window into the summer night air. I walked five minutes to the park and sat in my favorite red swing until Derek showed up. He had never mentioned a meeting time, and I had prayed I hadn’t missed him. Luckily, an hour after sunset, I saw his familiar form walking up to me from the playground gates. 

“You came,” he had said, a hint of a smile lighting up his face.

“Now, is there any girl who would miss a chance to meet up with Derek Strangler?” I asked him, standing from my swing and putting my hands on my hips. I tended to do that when I wanted to prove a point, and this was defiantly a point to prove.

Every girl wanted Derek Strangler, but he chose me.

He smiled, this time almost a whole smile, which caught me off guard. Derek Strangler was actually smiling at me. He moved closer, the smell of his cologne wafting up from his black leather jacket that he never fails to wear. I smiled then, ready to embrace. Then, all I saw was a hand and the next thing I knew I was on the ground of the playground, my vision blurred. I saw feet run into the park and I felt a strong hand throw me over a shoulder. The next thing I knew, I was lying in the back of a car, driving somewhere I had never been before.

Before my heart stopped, all I heard was the dark voice of Derek Strangler. He had said something about a secret and something about a lie. Something about me knowing too much. Then, I was dead.

[all samples are to not be copied. we have strong security settings in place that will notify the website of people stealing our fictional lies.] 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
PrettyGirl.UglyLies © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects