Secrets From A Pretty Girl: Colors, Accessories, & Nails.

When it comes to Ugly Lies, why not do it looking Pretty?
Even though we all have our infinite amount of secrets, a smart girl knows how to keep them while looking beautiful. In my case, I'm not a girl who lies a lot, it just comes naturally when it comes to certain things, such as who ate the last of the cookie dough? But, thank-fully, I know how to keep myself looking great even after all of that cookie dough! I'm a girl in love blue's, teal's, aqua's, jade's, or practically any other shade of blue out there. It reminds me of either a brilliant sunny day with clear skies or a midnight sky that my boyfriend and I are sitting under. Your clothing is supposed to make a statement about who you are and who you want to be. I love going elegant and sophisticated, but I also really enjoy the days I can be laid back and relaxed. Plus, if you're a girl who loves fashion and needs a little help, I'm here! I love giving people fashion advice, and when I don't have an answer, I go straight to my sister. She's going to a college that specializes in Art & Design and deals with anything fashion-related!

I really love the colors that are put together in the outfit to the right. It's a mix of purple's and blue's, all different, but not too flashy or clashy. Remember ladies: flashy and clashy is a NO, NO, NO! No guy is going to want to walk up and talk to a girl that's as bright as a car's headlights or looking like a blob of colors. If you play it just right, with a perfect mix of color, then you are off to a great start! I mean seriously, look how perfectly balanced the amount of accessories are on each hand and the colors used are spread between a light gold and a white. The funny thing is that if this girl had added one more color or one more accessory, it would have been way too much. Although you wouldn't think of fashion as being a subject of perfect balance, it actually is. Finding the right way to wear things, is the first step in successful dressing.

If you're someone who does not really own a lot of jewelry but wants to wear some color, play your look up with painting your nails and wearing a bright lipstick, BUT remember, if wearing a bright lip, make sure to play the rest of you face soft, with the exclusion of perhaps a smokey eye look. When it comes to nails, have fun with it! Google some patterns or look for tips on cool designs. I know that using tape to tape off different designs, is a great way to create a look that others have not seen before. If you have a boyfriend, sometimes painting your nails his favorite color will make him happy in more ways than one. But, ladies, if you have a crazy redneck, but totally adorable boyfriend like mine, who's favorite color is camouflage...I would suggest asking him what his second favorite color is. Unless, of course, you find camouflage attractive, then by all means paint your nails that design! Either way, something different, will usually tend to work out for the better. I absolutely the picture to the left. The pink, gold, and white play perfectly off each other!

That wraps it up on fashion for pretty girls with ugly lies for today! I plan on adding a new submission on how to make your summer dresses work for fall, so please come back and watch for it to pop up!

Sincerely, 
A Pretty Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
PrettyGirl.UglyLies © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects