Welcome to PrettyGirl.UglyLies!

Fashion.
Beauty.
Everything you could ever imagine.
Then, there's the lies.


Welcome to PrettyGirl.UglyLies!

This is a blog made personally for you.
Yes, that means you are pretty, that you are fashionable, and that one day you'll live for something amazing. But, it's the lie that here on this blog we like to hear about. The juicy drama floating through the air. The lies that started it all. Be prepared to read some very real yet very fake stuff. It's not that I'm lying and it's not that you're lying... It's that we are fictional. People wanting to create a story. So, listen to my stories, no, our stories. Things I post are VERY real, but I might add a twist every now and then. I'm sure you'll understand once you read my first story. Of course my first story will be the most fictional, the most filled with lies, because I haven't had your input yet.

Every week, there will be a new story and every week you have one duty. That duty is to write down you deepest and darkest secret included with a FAKE name. Now darlings, be wise and do not put your real name. If you do so, I can guarantee one day someone somewhere will read your secret and tell the person it is about. So, be smart dears, and play this game with a pretty smile.

Yes, I personally have a thing for games. Don't you? There's something so fun and yet so bad about it that it helps get all of that negative energy out. Now, I'm not saying that my stories will be dark and deadly...wait, I am saying that! Dark and deadly sounds absolutely stunning in a terrible way! Make sense? Probably not, but why does "sense" have to matter? why does anything have to make sense?

I tell you what. I'll tell you my deepest secret if you tell me yours.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
PrettyGirl.UglyLies © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects